We Care About Your Safety
Travel Information: COVID 19 UpdateJust like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding the coronavirus. Our policies and procedures follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Los Angeles Department of Health. We will continue to evaluate the situation and our website will be updated regularly and follow us on social media for any new communications.
All individuals over the age of 16 traveling into the City of Los Angeles from another state or country must complete and submit online a traveler form upon arrival, acknowledging that they have read and understood the State of California's travel advisory. The travel form is available at https://travel.lacity.org/.
CLEAN & SAFE CERTIFIEDThe Hollywood Roosevelt has been certified by California Hotel & Lodging Association (CHLA) Clean + Safe Standards for COVID-19. We are a proud member of the California Hotel & Lodging Association.
Our Commitment to SafetyWith safety being our top priority for our guests and associates, we all guests are required to follow our COVID-19 Policies.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. The Hollywood Roosevelt has been closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). On a daily basis, our hotel is working to ensure we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels' health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and public space cleaning procedures. Specific steps The Hollywood Roosevelt is taking include:
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
Guest and Employee Safety:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It's important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Real Time Information: We are committed to keeping all associates in the know with the latest news and information associates can use to prepare for and respond to COVID-19. In addition, all Hollywood Roosevelt associates are on standby 24/7 to support the hotel and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: We work with our partners and suppliers around the world to make sure our hotels can procure and use virus-killing products approved by the United States Environmental Protection Agency as well as the protective equipment they need for their operations.
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators (and elevator buttons), door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys. All public spaces are attended to every two to four hours and hourly for high-frequency public spaces, such as elevators, restrooms, and the front desk. Air filtration has been upgraded to MERV13 Air Filters throughout the hotel.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work "behind the scenes," we have increased the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker room, laundry rooms and staff offices.
The Guest Journey
- Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer and to wear a mask. Appropriate signage will also be prominently displayed outlining proper mask usage and current physical distancing practices in use throughout the hotel.
- Employees will not open the doors of cars or taxis. Guests requesting bell service will be assisted and the bell cart will be sanitized after each guest is assisted.
- Guests will be required to acknowledge the Hotel Guest and Tropicana Pool COVID-19 Policies.
- Only one guest or guests staying together will be allowed in an elevator at a time.
- The elevators and elevator buttons will be sanitized hourly.
Cleaning ProductsCleaning Products and Protocols Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE.
Pool OperationsCleaning & Sanitizing Protocol. The Hollywood Roosevelt uses cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. Cabana guest contact surfaces to be sanitized after each use along with lounge chairs. Lounge chairs will be rearranged to comply with social distancing.
Restaurant ProtocolsThe Hollywood Roosevelt has partnered with Safe & Sound Food Safety Consultants to open its bars and restaurant spaces in accordance with CDC, city and state guidelines. Cleaning and sanitation protocols will be scheduled, monitored and logged on a per shift and daily basis by our management team. This will include all surfaces, stations, carts, trays, dining tables and stools, our food preparation stations and kitchens. Single use and disposable condiments, napkins, silverware and menus will be used at this time. We will install distancing guards at service counters as applicable and monitor social distancing guidelines as they pertain to the limit of number of bar stools, seats, and pool beds in use at any one time as well as managing guest cueing for entry to our outlets.
Our minibars will be locked, all loose product removed, and service temporarily suspended. Items will be available upon request via our In-Room Dining team.
Limited contact service will be deployed in all of our outlets. Guests will have the option for a No Contact transaction by ordering food and beverage items through our online store, accessible by their smartphone and in-room television.
Our Cancellation PolicyWe have adjusted our cancellation policies to help you feel comfortable with any upcoming travel you have planned or are planning for. We are committed to offering you flexible booking options and are making adjustments to our booking cancellation policies to give you extra peace of mind and security:
Existing reservations - All remaining reservations, even those deemed "non-cancellable" that are scheduled for arrival before December 31, 2020 can be cancelled or changed at no charge up to 24 hours prior to your arrival.
New Reservations - Any reservation booked today for the remainder of the year will have a flexible policy of 24 hours prior to your arrival. If you made your booking with an online travel agency you will need to contact them directly to change but we are honoring the cancel policy above for these reservations as well.
If you made your reservations directly with us on our website or via phone, your canceled reservations will be refunded
If you booked with an online travel agent such as Expedia, Booking.com, etc., you will have to contact that website for a refund
For any reservation inquiries please call 1-323-856-1970 or email us at [email protected]
For all other inquiries please email us at [email protected]