Remarkable Los Angeles Events
Housed in one of Hollywood's most iconic buildings, The Hollywood Roosevelt offers more than 25,000 square feet of unique meeting and event space in Los Angeles, CA. Host meetings, social events, movie screenings, receptions and parties in our indoor and outdoor spaces, from our grand ballroom to our rooftop with panoramic views of the Hollywood Hills.
Whether brainstorming in the boardroom, a movie premiere by the vintage pool, or a soiree in the garden, our historic hotel sets the stage for extraordinary events with true Hollywood glamour.
The Blossom Ballroom
One of Hollywood's most iconic hotel, we offer dramatic venues for private movie screenings, premieres, press events, and film festivals. Experience the glamour of classic Hollywood in our unique settings.
- Drive-In Theatre (up to 30 cars)
- The Tropicana Pool (up to 100 people)
- The Gable and Lombard Rooftop (up to 24 people)
Tropicana Pool & Cafe
Poolside at The Tropicana is Hollywood's most celebrated outdoor cinema with a capacity for 100 person screenings. This picture-perfect setting by the David Hockney pool sets the stage for movie premiers and film festivals under the stars. The Tropicana Pool is an iconic setting for cocktail parties, receptions and dinner banquets for up to 650 guests. Lounge poolside as you sip on handcrafted, movie-themed cocktails and dine on classic poolside fare.
The Spare Room
The Spare Room is The Hollywood Roosevelt's best kept secret for private events. Located on the mezzanine level, the prohibition era-style cocktail lounge and gaming parlor features a vintage two-lane bowling alley and custom-made wooden board games. The Spare Room is an intimate venue for intimate events and parties of up to 200 standing guests and 90 seated.
- Features The space is complete with two reclaimed bowling lanes, an array of handcrafted board games, custom cocktails, and a comfortable lounge area making for a one-of-a-kind experience for our guests.
- Movie Screenings The Rooftop can be decorated with a movie screen, a popcorn machine, and cocktail tables for a Hollywood movie event.
Johnny Grant Gallery
The Johnny Grant Gallery's open floor plan is the perfect gallery or exhibition space. Situated on the roof of The Hollywood Roosevelt, the airy light-filled space looks out onto panoramic views of Los Angeles. Host an art show, creative pop-up, or a cocktail party in this contemporray rooftop venue above Hollywood.
- The Johnny Grant Gallery's open floor plan is the perfect gallery or exhibition space. Situated on the roof of The Hollywood Roosevelt, the airy light-filled space looks out onto panoramic views of Los Angeles.
Adjacent to the Historic Lobby, The Writers Room is perfect for executive meetings and dinner parties for up to 20 people. With an award-winning chef and an unparalleled wine list, this elegant, private room is enhanced by the iconic bar and beautiful furnishings.
The Writer's Room boasts a vintage wine cart, a decades-old typewriter, and velvet furniture accenting a stunning portrait of Nancy Silverton's mother. Doris was a longtime writer for the famous soap opera "General Hospital."
The Oscar Room
With floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Hollywood Boulevard, the Oscar Room is flooded with natural light. Loacted on the mezzanine level, this intimate room features more than 2,500 square feet for up to 200 guests. Meet in a dramatic setting that personifies Hollywood history and style.
- The historic fountain still anchors the Lobby with the addition of a brand-new fireplace, certain to be the most sought-after lounge area in Hollywood.
- Hours 5 pm - 10 pm, Wed-Sun.