We Care About Your Safety
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It's important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Real Time Information: We are committed to keeping all associates in the know with the latest news and information associates can use to prepare for and respond to COVID-19. In addition, all Hollywood Roosevelt associates are on standby 24/7 to support the hotel and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: We work with our partners and suppliers around the world to make sure our hotels can procure and use virus-killing products approved by the United States Environmental Protection Agency as well as the protective equipment they need for their operations.
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators (and elevator buttons), door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys. All public spaces are attended to every two to four hours and hourly for high-frequency public spaces, such as elevators, restrooms, and the front desk. Air filtration has been upgraded to MERV13 Air Filters throughout the hotel.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work "behind the scenes," we have increased the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker room, laundry rooms and staff offices.
The Hollywood Roosevelt has partnered with Safe & Sound Food Safety Consultants to open its bars and restaurant spaces in accordance with CDC, city and state guidelines. Cleaning and sanitation protocols will be scheduled, monitored and logged on a per shift and daily basis by our management team. This will include all surfaces, stations, carts, trays, dining tables and stools, our food preparation stations and kitchens. Single use and disposable condiments, napkins, silverware and menus will be used at this time. We will install distancing guards at service counters as applicable and monitor social distancing guidelines as they pertain to the limit of number of bar stools, seats, and pool beds in use at any one time as well as managing guest cueing for entry to our outlets.
Limited contact service will be deployed in all of our outlets. Guests will have the option for a No Contact transaction by ordering food and beverage items through our online store, accessible by their smartphone and in-room television.
Our cancellation policy
We have adjusted our cancellation policies to help you feel comfortable with any upcoming travel you have planned or are planning for. We are committed to offering you flexible booking options and are making adjustments to our booking cancellation policies to give you extra peace of mind and security:
New Reservations - Any reservation booked today for the remainder of the year will have a flexible policy of 24 hours prior to your arrival. If you made your booking with an online travel agency you will need to contact them directly to change but we are honoring the cancel policy above for these reservations as well.
If you made your reservations directly with us on our website or via phone, your canceled reservations will be refunded
If you booked with an online travel agent such as Expedia, Booking.com, etc., you will have to contact that website for a refund
For all other inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org