Cinegrill Theater was once a playground for mid-century starlets.
The historical and luxurious hidden theater pays homage to its roots with a new retrospective series of Classic films along with a new menu. The series is hosted by film critic, film professor, and winemaker José Ignacio Cuenca, and includes an introduction, post-show Q&A, and wine tasting of Cuenca's Little Boat label.
Doors open at 6:30pm, introduction begins at 7:00pm.
Enjoy our pre-theater menu at The Barish from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. Door open 45 minutes prior.
Upcoming 2022 Schedule:
- September 28th - Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
- October 12th - Psycho (1960)
- October 26th - Frankenstein (1931) and Dracula (1931)
- November 16th - Some Like it Hot (1959)
- November 30th - The Godfather (1972)
- December 7th - Rebel Without a Cause (1955)
- December 14th - It's a Wonderful Life (1946)