An Evening of Classic Cinema Night at The Hollywood Roosevelt Cinegrill Theater hosted by Film Critic and Wine Maker José Ignacio Cuenca.
Cinegrill Theater at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, will pay homage to its roots with a Classic Film Retrospective Series hosted by José Ignacio Cuenca, renowned Film Critic and Wine Maker. Join us to honor the some of our favorite classic cinemas and uncork the nostalgia with wine from Little Boat winery.
SCHEDULE OF FEATURE FILMS:
- September 26th - Casablanca (1942)
- October 10th - The Sound of Music (1965)
- October 24th - Psycho (1960)
- October 31st - *Special Halloween Double Feature: Frankenstein (1931) & Dracula (1931)
- November 14th - Citizen Kane (1941)
- November 28th - An American in Paris (1951)
- December 5th - The Godfather Part II (1974)
- December 19th - It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
- December 27th - Love Actually (2003)